Friday, February 17, 2012

What A Quote!

Their is a new site,maybe you already joined. It's called Pinterest,and you can search the internet for anything. If you find something you like,you can repin it to your board.It's pinterest.com I didn't think I would like it at first,but I searched different pages on pinterest,and I found a lot of different boards,that had other members likes and dislikes.Their are so many categories,Children,Pets,Quotes,clothes, ect. You have to check the site out.My point of writing this post is: I can't believe the responses I received in three days about a quote,that I liked and I repined it.In just three days,I have had 403 repins on my board of quotes. This saying actually hit a lot of people. The Quote Says: If it is important to you, You will find a way, If not, You'll find an excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment